WITH ALL FLATLINE OPS PRODUCTS
Level whatever field you're playing on.
The Alpha 35mm ACCU/LEVEL™ is Flatline Ops' largest diameter scope level, fitting 35mm scope diameters. A long-range shot has many factors to take into consideration to be sure you are on target, and our ACCU/LEVEL™ system aids in the correction of "cant error," giving you dead-on true vertical hold. The level also features a dual-position detent locator to make sure you are locked into place before taking that critical shot.
Solid, Durable Construction
Each level is machined from advanced 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and then black hard anodized to protect it from the extremes of the outdoors. The level is also designed to fit right- or left-handed shooters.
High-visibility fluorescent fluid level is easy to visualize and locate before each shot. You also have the ability to make fine adjustments to the level in the open and closed positions.
- Each ACCU/LEVEL™ comes complete with a Dovetail Accessory Lug for fast and easy addition of the Flatline Ops STRONG ARM™. If you have different size levels on multiple firearms, the STRONG ARM™ and ADI accessories are interchangeable with every ACCU/LEVEL™ size.
- Quick and easy installation
- Install without removing scope (in most cases)
- Ships with instructions and all installation tools
Fit Size: 35mm
Dimensions: coming soon
Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
Finish: Black Hard Anodized
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Level: High Visibility Fluorescent fluid
**WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Flatline Ops Inc., shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
Accu/Level Installation and Adjustment Instructions
1) Be sure firearm is fully unloaded and action is open before attempting to install your Accu/Level.
2) Always follow firearm manufacturer's safety instructions, as well as established firearm safety rules and
3) There's no need to remove scope from firearm to install Accu/Level (in most
4) Ensure scope is mounted correctly on firearm. Vertical crosshair should be
aligned with center of gun barrel. See your local gunsmith if you need help
5) Using 3/32" Allen wrench provided, remove two clamp strap screws. Note
hinge parts only need to slide a short distance before disengaging. See "A"
6) Slide clamp strap off Accu/Level hinge. See "B" Fig. 1.
7) Set Accu/Level fore and aft on scope for best visibility. Position to open to
left or right side as desired side (most right handed shooters set it to open
out to left side). With Accu/Level in open position, and looking through
scope with one eye, level vial should be visible to other eye (ignore the
bubble for now). With Accu/Level in closed position, level vial should be
visible with same eye used for scope. See Fig. 2.
8) Insert hinge end of clamp strap below Accu/Level and between scope and
9) Interlock hinge tabs and slide together. See Fig. 3.
10) Replace clamp strap screws and lightly tighten enough to hold Accu/Level in
place, but not so tight that Accu/Level cannot be easily rotated for adjustment
11) Caution - do not over-tighten screws, or tighten screws unevenly. Damage
may occur to Accu/Level and/or scope.
12) Position firearm so horizontal cross hair is level (parallel to horizon).
13) Rotate Accu/Level on scope to set bubble in Accu/Level approximately
centered between lines. Alternately snug-up one mounting screw, then the
other. Tighten screws enough to keep Accu/Level from rotating on scope. Bubble does not have to be
perfectly centered at this point, as fine adjustments will be done shortly. Do not over-tighten screws.
14) With Accu/Level in closed position, and horizontal crosshair in scope still parallel to horizon, use 1/16" Allen
wrench provided, insert into small access hole between clamp strap mounting screws, turn adjusting screw
to center bubble between lines.
15) Open Accu/Level to extended position, use 1/16" Allen wrench, insert into small access hole on underside and just outside hinge area of Accu/Level, turn adjusting screw to center bubble between lines.
Tip - a drop of clear nail polish or non-permanent thread lock on each adjustment screw will help
ensure Accu/Level stays in adjustment.