WITH ALL FLATLINE OPS PRODUCTS
Halo-X™ ultra precision rigid scope level
The latest level innovation from our design team at Flatline Ops.
Our new Halo-X is a game changer. Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD (U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered level is now available for civilian use.
Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum, this is our lightest and strongest level. Weighing less than half an ounce, and only 5/16" wide, it's our most minimal level for crowded scope tubes with extensive vegetation.
• Vial-Bridge™ dual vial connection points and suspended bubble level with reflective platform, allows maximum light refraction for enhanced fluid illumination and sight acqusition in all outdoor and harsh conditions.
• Jaw-Bone™ barrel hinge point for easy installation.
• Single top strap screw for ease of installation and access.
• Ultra-light, high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum.
• Mil Spec Type III hard anodizing for durability
• Built for left or right handed shooters
** PATENT PENDING**
Available in: Black (30mm, 34mm, 35mm and 36mm) & FDE - Flat Dark Earth (35mm only - limited run)
Weight: .475 ounces
Width: 5/16" - .3125 in